Vertical Integration lends a strong foundation to any B2B-based business segment. This strategic module incorporates all the essential elements that are required in the running of a business in a particular sector.
Here are a few points that makes vertical integration advantageous for a jute business:
- One-stop hub in manufacturing: From jute plantation & cultivation to dyeing, stitching, printing, spinning, weaving and more – Jutify is the place where everything related to jute is completed. As a result, our clients do not have to depend on other units when they need wholesale jute bags for their customers.
- Efficient supply chain: A number of operations are functional at various levels with trustworthy managers in place. The managers have an in-depth knowledge about each jute bag. This ensures there’s no gap in between the demand & supply channels. Thus, increasing entry barriers for new entrants.
- On-time delivery: The vertical integration system is such an organised model that allows timely deliveries. With crucial check-points & scheduling, it is ensured that the jute bags reach the clients on time, if not before time.
- Quality control: The several processes involved in the module ensures that there are multiple-checkpoints at each level. The end-to-end production challenges are tended to efficiently. The overall cost structure is also less expensive, when compared to a horizontal module.
- Strict compliance policies: The sustainability & compliance issues of the production procedures are thoroughly met.
- Bulk orders can be effortlessly handled both for national & international markets.
If you are looking for a vertically integrated jute manufacturing company, Jutify is your answer. You can place your orders with us now!
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.